Children are engaged with their teachers in a program framework called Creative Curriculum. Creative Curriculum is an early childhood development approach that is rooted in educational philosophy and theory as well as in practice.
- Literacy: Includes seven components: increased vocabulary; phonological awareness; knowledge of letters and words; comprehension; understanding of books; and literacy as a sense of enjoyment
- Mathematics: Children use a variety of math related toys, tools and games.
- Science: Young children love science and learning about the world around them–includes physical, life and earth science components.
- Social Studies: Our social studies program is the study of people and how they relate to geography, how they live, the environment around them and past events.
- Arts: Art is designing, creating and exploring. We include dance, music, theater and visual arts such as painting and clay.
- Technology: You’ll find children in our early childhood program using a variety of tools, both for play and for real.
- Healthy Habits: It’s critical to help young children develop lifelong healthy habits. We model good eating habits in our centers and offer a variety of physical activities.
- Social, Moral and Spiritual Development: Our staff celebrates and encourages the values of love, respect, honesty, responsibility and diversity.