Turn your passion for strengthening community into a great job or a career. We offer full-time, part-time and summer positions, so you can find a role and schedule that works best for you. Working at the Westfield Area YMCA is so much more than a job. Whether the Y is your first experience or you are a seasoned professional, you can discover your passion and make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you.
- Flexible work schedule
- Work in one or more positions for a few hours a week or full time
- Silver Individual Membership…or apply that value to a Gold or Family Membership
- Up to $500 sign on incentive
- Up to $500 employee referral reward
- Paid sick time
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on a variety of child care and camp programs
- Staff development, trainings and mentorship opportunities
- Immediate access to the YMCA Retirement Fund Savings Plan (403b)
- 12% employer contribution to employee’s YMCA Retirement Plan
Additional benefits for full-time staff:
- Gold Family Membership
- Paid time off
- Subsidized medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision insurance
- Access to a Health Savings Account
For questions on benefits eligibility or more information, contact Human Resources at 908-301-YMCA (9622) x530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity.