I came to fitness and wellness after a long career in fashion design, which might seem unusual but my focus has always been on helping people feel better about themselves. In 2007, I became a group fitness instructor at the Westfield Y; in 2008, I added Massage Therapy to my skill set, along with several other certifications along the way. In 2022, I became an ACE certified Personal Trainer. I love working one-on-one with all kinds of clients, from first-timers to those recovering from injuries to long-break-takers. Let’s work together to hit those fitness goals, big or small!
· Certified Personal Trainer through ACE (American Council on Exercise) April 2022
· Certified Group Fitness instructor since 2007 (YMCA / ACE)
· HIIT and Tabata, NETA (National Exercise Trainers Association) 2016
· Licensed Massage Therapist; Cortiva Institute/Somerset School of Massage Therapy. LMT, NCTMB 2008 – 2016.
· Barre Blend (NETA 2014) and Barefoot Fusion (Willpower and Grace 2009)
· TRX Suspension Training 2011
· Yoga Level 1 Instructor, 200 hours. Yoga-Sutra for Life 2010
· Pilates, certified through YMCA-USA since 2009